Oracle Sales Cloud puts the modern sales professionals ahead of the game with tools that helps drive the sales processes of the future.
Oracle Sales Mobile helps sales executives and sales operations increase sales revenue, improve CRM usage, find more leads, sell smarter, and provide real-time data in the field.
Oracle Sales Mobile supports key and standard sales processes or workflow. It is integrated with analytics, digital media and it is designed with a simple-to-use interface built around the needs of a sales rep on the go, it is built to provide insights and intelligence in addition to customer information, sales history, and leads making it easy for the sales force to adopt.
And the new Oracle Mobilytics app provides unprecedented mobile business intelligence into sales performance with interactive visualizations created specifically for the iPad.
Oracle Social Network (OSN)
With Oracle Social Network (OSN), Sales teams have the tools they need to collaborate, capitalize on collective experience, and make informed business decisions.
For example, sales can bring an Oracle Sales Cloud opportunity into a Conversation where they can discuss it, plan around it, and share it. They can take the opportunity through sales process without losing any of the casual and formal information that flows from all of this activity.
Sales leadership apart from following the daily activities of the people they choose, could provide contextual coaching for moving a deal from possibility to realization.
Oracle Social Network also provides users with the flexibility to match their preferred way of working: they can collaborate from anywhere at any time and on any device—from tablet to smart phone—using any modern web browser, or Microsoft Outlook. The result is optimal business efficiency through employee participation, sharing, and streamlined communication around tasks and objects.
Sales Planning & Performance:
The sales planning and performance management module of Oracle Sales cloud consists of
Territory Modelling – helps to build sale territory models efficiently and evaluate the effectiveness of these models to increase sales performance.
Sales Quotas – helps to define sales goals to align with top-down sales objectives based on revenue or product groups. Sales organizations can set quotas and track sales performance against these objectives.
Incentive Compensation – The highlights are
- Optimizes territories and identifies performance issues with powerful dashboards and alerts.
- Roll out new plan Initiatives with an easy process tailored to business needs.
- Ensures full audit compliance, transaction traceability, and financial visibility.
- Administer incentives effectively to handle multi currency payments.
- Motivate Sales with streamlined resolution and direct line of sight into recent deals.
Sales campaigns are a great way to make a push for more sales in a short time. A sales campaign is a planned sales strategy that uses one or more channels to reach leads and convert them into customers. Oracle Sales Cloud helps sales team launch and manage their own sales campaigns.
Features and Benefits
- Easy to use guided process for setting up the sales campaigns
- Contacts can be selected from multiple sources if necessary
- Contacts can be filtered and removed
- Respects “Do not email”
- Leverages marketing content templates
- Easy to customize the content of the email
- Have visibility into the customer click throughs
- Ability to easily personalize emails for specific contacts
- Schedule delivery and reminders
- Automated notifications on key customer responses
- Interactive dashboard to understand customer responses
- Generate follow-up campaigns for select responders
- Include additional contacts in the follow-up campaigns
About CRMIT Solutions:
CRMIT Solutions has achieved OPN Specialized status for Oracle Sales Cloud -Oracle Recognizes CRMIT Solutions for Expertise in Implementing Oracle Sales Cloud. CRMIT Solutions Offers A Host of Solutions on Oracle Sales Cloud, Including Consulting, Sales Planning, Social Sales, Customer Data Enrichment, Field Sales Automation, User Adoption, Training, Health Checks and Testing.
Consulting – CX/CRM Industry Solutions