Oracle Public Cloud is a broad set of best-in-class, integrated services that provide customers with subscription-based, self-service access to the following, which would be completely managed, hosted and supported by Oracle:
- Oracle Fusion Applications
- Oracle Fusion Middleware
- Oracle Database
- Oracle Fusion Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Cloud Service
- Oracle Fusion Human Capital Management (HCM) Cloud Service
- Oracle Social Network
- Oracle Java Cloud Service
- Oracle Database Cloud Service
- Runs on Oracle Engineered Systems, providing customers and partners with a high-performance, reliable, elastic, and secure infrastructure for their critical business applications.
- Customers/ Organizations can use the already existing standard Java and Oracle Database applications and deploy them to the Oracle Public Cloud without rewriting them, thereby allowing them to take advantage of their existing IT assets, skills and ecosystems.
- Pricing is based on a monthly subscription model, and each service can be purchased independently.
- Offers customers with a complete range of business applications and technology solutions, avoiding the problems of data and business process fragmentation when customers use multiple siloed public clouds.
- Provides customers with truly flexible deployment by enabling them to run the exact same business applications in the cloud and on-premise.
- Provides many common services, including resource management and isolation, security, data exchange and integration, virus scanning, white list management, and centralized self-service monitoring.
Customers who are interested in Oracle’s Public Cloud, want to learn about the services, or register to use these services can do so at http://cloud.oracle.com