Oracle Public Cloud offers self-service, subscription-based access to Oracle Fusion Applications, Oracle Fusion Middleware and Oracle Database as a service, including:
- Oracle Fusion CRM Cloud Service: designed to be effective, efficient and easy to use, Oracle Fusion Customer Relationship Management (CRM) delivers integrated sales and marketing with sales performance management that enables companies to generate more quality sales opportunities, increase their win rate and gain better value.
- Oracle Fusion HCM Cloud Service: built from the ground up to help customers do things their way, know their people better and work as a team, Oracle Fusion Human Capital Management (HCM) rethinks the business of HR to provide value to every person in an organization — from HR professionals to employees and managers.
- Oracle Social Network: an enterprise collaboration and social networking solution with a broad range of social tools designed to capture and share information amongst teams in the context of business processes and enterprise applications (such as CRM and HCM). Oracle Social Network enables natural conversations and jump-starts productivity with purposeful social networking without the noise of unrelated or random social conversations.
- Oracle Database Cloud Service: enterprise database service based on the industry’s #1 database, Oracle Database, providing access to database schemes, application development tools, data loading services, Web Services APIs, and a set of packaged business productivity applications.
- Oracle Java Cloud Service: enterprise platform for developing, deploying and managing business-critical Java Platform, Enterprise Edition (Java EE) applications based on Oracle WebLogic Server, the industry’s #1 application server. Supports development and deployment from multiple Java IDEs, including Oracle JDeveloper, NetBeans and Eclipse.
All Oracle Public Cloud services have a unified self-service user interface for provisioning, monitoring and managing all services.