Cloud applications are changing the way we do business. What’s your strategy? Everyone talks about the benefits of cloud applications, but how many organizations truly realize them? Many businesses are still organized and operate as they did before cloud, before social, before mobile, before big data and analytics arrived. Imagine for a moment what your business would be like if it these technologies were native to your business operations and not an afterthought.
Your customers are demanding and expecting cloud options for their technology and business requirements. While the competitive landscape is always changing; there are real opportunities now. Attend Oracle CloudWorld Melbourne, March 4, 2014 and be the part of cloud solutions to explore modern business strategies and practices which will help you build your cloud business and capture these opportunities.
Few industry analytics
- 78%of sales reps’ time is spent searching for information, and only 22% selling.
- 3 out of 4 CEOs want marketers to become 100% focused on ROI. But 21% of marketers say their tools are not capable of measuring the right things
- 91% of service executives believe they are delighting customers, but only 37% of companies scored a customer experience rating of excellent or good
- 53% of CFOs believe that more than half of their enterprise applications will be delivered through SaaS over the next four years
- 13% of the world’s employees are emotionally invested in and focused on creating value for their organizations every day. To succeed, businesses need to engage the talented employees that drive innovation
- 61% of developers believe a portion of their IT resources will move to the public cloud within the next year
- 75% say their ability to innovate using their cloud apps has been hindered. The main hindrance is a lack of cloud app integration.
Oracle CloudWorld will help you focus on these above area of expertise in tracks for sales (sell smarter), marketing (transform marketing), customer service (modernize the customer service), finance and operations (modernize the back office), human resources (modernize HR), information technology (drive IT innovation) and development professionals (evolve development). Benefit from the experience of others in quick-paced sessions and real-world case studies.
CRMIT Solutions (an Oracle Platinum Partner) pioneers in Cloud based Customer Experience (CX) Solutions is glad to be associated with Oracle CloudWorld Melbourne on March 4, 2014 as one of the Gold Sponsors with a mission to be the part of a very critical discussion on
Go Social: Listen, publish, engage and analyze to respond to your existing and potential customer
Go Cloud: Seamlessly integrate & connect data from hybrid and silo systems to a unified cloud solution
GO Mobile: Experience every call, every chat, and every message to successfully engage your customers – every time
CRMIT Solutions also brings to all the Oracle CloudWorld attendees a chance to win Social Assurance Workshop. The objective of the Workshop is to provide management with an independent assessment relating to the effectiveness of controls over the enterprise’s social media policies and processes.
The workshop will focus on governance, policies, procedures, training and awareness functions related to social media.
- Strategy and governance—policies and frameworks
- People—training and awareness
At Oracle CloudWorld you’ll better understand how cloud—with mobile and social technologies—is driving massive change in how enterprises interact with customers, prospects, partners, and employees
You’ll get the information and the tools that will work best for you. You can see the future of your business at Oracle CloudWorld Melbourne.
So be the part of this revolution!
Tweet us on